I wrote a blog previously that disabled people often see the ‘Two Ticks’ scheme as a tickbox excercise but now there is research to prove that it is the case. The government’s “Two Ticks”...
- Disability history month and the international day of disabled people.
- Two days of rallies, 2 cities – an intersection:disability and refugees
- Florence and beyond access
- Disability culture: A conference, a protest and a ramble
- Being interviewed on out-of-action lifts at accessible London Tube stations