The last months of the year, November and December, are busy in the disability calendar. There is the Disability History Month and the International Day of Disabled People. I was asked to speak at...
- Disability history month and the international day of disabled people.
- Two days of rallies, 2 cities – an intersection:disability and refugees
- Florence and beyond access
- Disability culture: A conference, a protest and a ramble
- Being interviewed on out-of-action lifts at accessible London Tube stations