To say last week was hectic is an understatement. it started with presenting my exhibition of Images of protest in social media for the virtual community for the EVA London Conference preconference which...
- Disability history month and the international day of disabled people.
- Two days of rallies, 2 cities – an intersection:disability and refugees
- Florence and beyond access
- Disability culture: A conference, a protest and a ramble
- Being interviewed on out-of-action lifts at accessible London Tube stations