On the busy Euston Road with its bustling restaurants and noisy pubs, the Pullmans Hotel’s restaurant is a good place to have a quiet-ish dinner. I ve been for drinks and bar snacks but...
- Disability history month and the international day of disabled people.
- Two days of rallies, 2 cities – an intersection:disability and refugees
- Florence and beyond access
- Disability culture: A conference, a protest and a ramble
- Being interviewed on out-of-action lifts at accessible London Tube stations