On Friday 11th September we rallied outside the Houses of Parliament against Rob Marris Private Assisted Dying Bill . Emotions ran high on both sides of the barriers – those for the Bill (Dignity...
- Disability history month and the international day of disabled people.
- Two days of rallies, 2 cities – an intersection:disability and refugees
- Florence and beyond access
- Disability culture: A conference, a protest and a ramble
- Being interviewed on out-of-action lifts at accessible London Tube stations